Mind Sequencing Master Class
The Mind Sequencing Master Class is a 64-Day Group Coaching Program focused on two things:
- First, helping you establish essential Mind Sequencing habits that will have a dramatic positive impact on you for the rest of your life, and
- Second, providing insights, exercises, and an environment that serve as catalysts for personal breakthroughs.
The reason the program is 64 days long is that modern science says that it takes 66 days on average to establish new habits – and that’s the primary goal of the program: to move heaven and earth to help you establish the most valuable habits of your lifetime. With the daily support, we think the habits will be well-established at the end of the ninth week.
As you learned in the Essential Guide to Mind Sequencing, the Complete Mind Sequencing System has five components:
- Mind Sequencing Techniques,
- Daily Self Reflection,
- Daily Progress Tracking,
- Life Analysis, and
- Gathering and Sharing Wisdom.
You will get in-depth training and support on all the components during the 9 weeks and 10 sessions we are together.
The program consists of daily practices, weekly group online meetings, life analysis, deep-dive exercises, and discussions of insights and wisdom. You review the course content on your own time and at your own pace, and then come together with the program leader for discussions and sharing. You will also get daily support and a community that is committed to helping you get the most out of the program.
And you get my personal commitment to do everything I can to make this program be the most rewarding and impactful 64 days of your life!
It is important that all of the participants are committed to completing the entire 64-day program and are committed to a daily practice. You also need to watch the Essential Guide to Mind Sequencing presentation before being considered for this program.
Every day during the 64 days of the program, you will be encouraged and expected to:
- Use Mind Sequencing Techniques to relieve your stress and boost your positive energy at least three (3) times a day – at least once each morning, afternoon, and evening. Some participants will use the techniques 10 or more times every day. (You can start by using the Align, Breathe, and Smile technique right now!)
- Set aside 10 – 15 minutes every morning for daily self-reflection and progress tracking. The daily self-reflection starts in week two, and the progress tracking starts in week three. While the progress tracking is optional, the daily self-reflection is not.
- Review the daily support messages that will come via online group messages.
- Review the program content on your own time and at your own pace.
Once a week, you will be encouraged and expected to:
- Attend the weekly group coaching session and participate when there. The sessions will be 60 to 90 minutes long the first month and may be somewhat shorter the second month. If you miss one, they will be recorded, but do your best to show up for yourself and the rest of the group. You will gain more through the real-time collaboration.
- Complete the exercises from the life analysis section of the program in weeks four through seven (at least). Each exercise will likely take at least an hour; they could take more depending on the depth of the analysis you choose to accomplish.
In addition, since the weekly coaching sessions are delivered virtually:
- It is best to attend the sessions with a device larger than a smartphone (e.g., laptop, desktop, or large format iPad). We will be sharing information and going through exercises, and it is important that you are able to see them well.
- The device needs a camera, In addition to being seen, we want to see you!
If you feel reluctant to commit to the daily work and the weekly sessions and exercises, then please wait until you are ready and committed before signing up. Do this for yourself, and for other members of the group. Thanks!
One more thing: your ideas, feedback, and support are welcome, encouraged, and expected. We are constantly taking feedback and improving the program.
I am hopeful that you will look back at the experience in years to come as one of the most rewarding experiences of your life!